Lean IT is the extension of lean manufacturing and services principles to the management of IT. Its central concern is the elimination of waste and leadership with respect.
The essence of Lean is to continually improve IT’s ability to deliver customer value.
Although Lean principles are generally well-established and have broad applicability, their extension from manufacturing to IT is only just emerging.
Lean IT initiatives can be limited in scope and deliver results quickly. In the long-term, adopting Lean behavior is a continuing effort requiring time for its principles to become intrinsic to an organization’s culture.
This is an entry-level certification that engages IT managers and employees in removing waste, inflexibility and variability from an organization’s key processes.
To obtain the Lean IT Foundation certificate, attendees must pass a 40-question, 60-minute, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 26 out of 40 questions must be correct. The exam is included in the course fee.
Certification can be valuable to teams because it:
- Demonstrates proven proficiency.
- Reflects professional and personal achievement.
- Offers greater recognition from peers.
- Builds self-esteem.
- Increases the likelihood of cooperation and buy-in.
Established in the UAE since 2006 and sole supplier of IT Best Practice training to the most prestigious government and corporate clients in the GCC.
- KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.
- Pass your lean certification 1st time