This TOGAF foundation course imparts knowledge of the terminology, structure, basic concepts and core principles of enterprise architecture and TOGAF®. It prepares you for the TOGAF® Foundation – Level1 exam.
To obtain certification two exams need to be passed.
- Level 1 TOGAF Foundation. Tests the theoretical knowledge and understanding of the TOGAF concepts and terminology.
- Level 2 TOGAF Certified. Tests how well you are able to apply the TOGAF knowledge using eight practical architecture cases.
Once you completed your training you can enrol for the exams with prometric training centres.
- The TOGAF course examines the essential features of the TOGAF framework and covers the Key Learning Points required to pass the TOGAF Level 1 exam 1st time (foundation).
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The core concepts of TOGAF 9
- The key terminology of TOGAF 9
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- The concept of building blocks
- The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- The TOGAF reference models
- The TOGAF certification program
- Foundation Exam Preparation
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who require a basic understanding of TOGAF®.
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an enterprise architecture project such as planning, execution, development, delivery and operation.
- Architects who are looking for an introduction to TOGAF®.
- Those who want to achieve Level 2 certification.
- KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality when it comes to TOGAF training; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound