PMI Rep ID: 2861
PMI PMP® Dubai Overview
PMP® is recognized as the gold standard in Project Management certifications, indicates you have the commitment to the profession of project management and opens doors to network with a global community of certified professionals.
This PMP course is aimed at professionals who are looking to back their knowledge and obtain the prestigious PMP certification which is globally recognized. Our PMP workshop takes candidates beyond the theory and teaches them how to apply their knowledge to advanced real life scenarios and is packed with practical exercises and questions that will help the delegate understand what to expect and how to correctly interpret the questions.
This instructor led pmp exam prep course condenses the learning time required to prepare for the PMP certification exam, summarizes the critical points from all of the PMI® recommended test preparation texts (approximately 4300 pages of documentation) plus recent issues of the PMI® Journal and fully addresses all the topic areas covered in the PMP certification exam through the extensive use of a case study and practical exercises. This is the only experiential PMP exam prep course in the G.C.C which not only prepares delegates to take on the PMP exam but also uplifts Project Management knowledge.
In order to pass the PMP certification course exam, participants must be current and fluent in a wide range of topics, unambiguously know the PMI terminology and context.
The new PMBOK® Guide 6th edition contains 978 pages, including the Agile Practice Guide (186 pages).
Why Take your PMP Certification with SMG?
After 12 years in business, SMG has the veteran instructors, highest PMI quality rated materials and critical know-how you need to achieve your PMP certification quickly and with confidence
We deliver a passing score on the PMP certification exam in as little as fifteen days.
Our PMP course in Dubai gets you ready better than any other and we have a 99% student pass rate to back this up
Upcoming PMP Dubai Dates
Dubai Knowledge Village
Click here for dates
In this PMP training workshop you will learn how to:
- Define and describe common project management terminology.
- Understand the 10 PMP knowledge areas and how they integrate together.
- Learn how to plan a initiate, plan, execute and close a project aligned to PMI best practices.
- Use a step-by-step process to manage projects faster while using fewer resources.
- Apply the concepts of the PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition to better manage projects in your work environment
- Understand the complexities of situational questions given on the exam
- Reduce study time by focusing on the relevant exam topics
PMP Certification Outline
Introduction to the Project Management Professional PMP Exam
Project Management Framework
Delegates are introduced to the world of projects and project management and to the overall structure of the PMBOK® Guide. The benefits of adopting a formal project management approach will also be outlined.
The Role of the Project manager
PMI Process Groups
The 49 PMI processes are grouped into five categories known as Process Groups. The iterative implementation of these collections of activities helps to ensure that the project is delivered in a structured manner.
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
PMI Knowledge Areas
The PMI processes are further grouped into 10 separate Knowledge Areas. These 10 Knowledge Areas are used on most projects, most of the time. The PMP course is structured around each of these Knowledge Areas.
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
The Agile concept is incorporated in all 10 knowledge areas. Each knowledge area will contain a section entitled Approaches for Agile, Iterative and Adaptive Environments, describing how these practices integrate in project settings.
PMP training – Practical Activities
Create Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Network Diagrams and Gannt Charts
Risks analysis and Risk Response Planning
Earned Value Management
Some more reasons to take your PMP training with SMG?
- PMI® Registered Education Provider – REP ID 2861
- Best Project Management Training Provider Dubai- UAE (MEA Business Awards) 2017 & 2018
- KHDA Accredited Project Management Training Provider
- Our PMP certification courses are packed with activities and exercises to ensure you fully understand the concepts not just memorize and have helped nearly 10,000 people pass 1st time.
- Sole supplier of Project Management training to the most prestigious government and corporate clients in the GCC
- Weekend & Weekday PMP courses available
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality in our PMP courses; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound
We also offer a range of other project management certification courses from the Project Management Institute, PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies
If you have any questions about Dubai Project Management training services or our PMP course in Dubai just drop us a call in +971 4 369 3453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions about PMP certification
Am I eligible to take the PMP certification or should i choose the CAPM certification?
The simplified answer is as long as you hold a degree and 3 years project management experience or no degree and 5 years project management experience you can apply for the PMP exam; if not you are requested to look at the in demand CAPM certification.
How much does the PMP exam cost?
The exam costs $405 for PMI members and $555 for non-members. The annual fee for PMI membership is $139, so you save a few dollars if you become a member and then schedule your exam.
How should I study for the PMP exam?
70% of exam questions come directly from the PMBOK® Guide,which stands for Project Management Body of Knowledge. Right now, all PMP exams are based on the 6th edition of the PMBOK® Guide
A successful study plan would be the following:
- Attend a world class SMG boot camp
- Read the new agile practice guide
- Use our exam simulators to take a few practice exams
- If you score above 70% on our practice exams, you are ready to take the exam
How much post PMP Class study is expected from me?
After attending an SMG PMP training course; we recommend 1 hour of post class study for 2 weeks and at least 2 – 3 mock exam simulation sessions.