PMI-RMP® Dubai Overview
This 3 day (Risk Management Professional) PMI-RMP Certification course is aimed at professionals who are looking to back their knowledge and obtain the prestigious RMP certification which is globally recognized. This PMI RMP course will assist in the understanding, definition, identification and management of Project Risk Management and Risk Management Definitions, the role of Project Risk Management in Project Management, as well as critical success factors and good practices.
What is covered in this PMI-RMP training workshop:
The PMI-RMP Course material is written for project managers, project team members, supervisors and stakeholders, and will outline the principles of effective risk management in terms of planning risk management, identification of risks, risk analysis and control measures.
PMI RMP – Risk Management Certification Outline
- Introduction of Risk Management Process (related to projects)
- Risk Management Principles and Concepts
- Risk Management Planning
- The Identification of Risks
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Planning Risk Responses
- Monitoring Risk
- Controlling Risk
Why take your RMP training with SMG?
- PMI® Registered Education Provider – REP ID 2861
- KHDA Accredited RMP Training Provider
- Our RMP certification courses are packed with practical activities to ensure you fully understand the concepts not just memorize and have helped nearly 10,000 people pass 1st time.
- Sole supplier of Project and Risk Management training to the most prestigious government and corporate clients in the GCC
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality in our RMP workshops; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound
Upcoming RMP Certification Dates in Dubai Knowledge Village
Call US on 04 368 3453
We also offer a range of other certification courses from the Project Management Institute
PMI-RMP® ( Risk Management Professional )
If you have any questions about Dubai Risk Management training services or the PMI RMP Dubai Course just drop us a call in +971 4 369 3453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org