The Project Management Institute’s Program Management Professional credential PgMP recognises the advanced experience and skill of program managers and demonstrates proven competency to oversee multiple, related projects and their resources to achieve strategic business goals. PgMP credential holders typically are responsible for the success of a program and the grouping of related projects together to realise benefits not available if these projects were managed separately. It is the perfect fit for those who define projects, assign project managers and oversee programs within their role.
By attending this Program Management Professional – PgMP course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively navigate the program management discipline and align your program management experience with PgMP® terminology and definitions, as well as identify the steps needed to complete your exam application and meet the required criteria.
PgMP Certification Course Objectives
- Prepare delegates to sit for the PgMP Exam by reviewing PgMP® key terms and concepts and the 5 performance domains and all topics within The Standard for Program Management 4th Edition,.
- Teach delegates about best practice program management tools and techniques so they can apply them successfully it in their own projects and programs.
- Enhance your abilitiy to manage multiple projects and project managers in order to obtain program-level benefits not attainable if projects were managed separately.
PgMP Training Course Outline
- Domain 1: Strategic Program Management
- Identifying opportunities and benefits that achieve the organization’s strategic objectives through program implementation
- Domain 2: Program Life Cycle Activities related to:
- Domain 3: Benefits Management
- Defining, creating, maximizing, and sustaining the benefits provided by programs
- Domain 4: Stakeholder Management
- Capturing stakeholder needs and expectations, gaining and maintaining stakeholder support, and mitigating/channeling opposition
- Domain 5: Governance
- Establishing processes and procedures for maintaining proactive program management oversight and decision-making support for applicable policies and practices throughout the entire program life cycle
Who Should Attend the Program Management Professional – PgMP Certification course?
Professionals who are interested to learn modern applied program management and /or wish to prepare for the PgMP certification test. This includes program and portfolio managers, department and functional managers, experienced project managers, senior executives, and PMP® certified professionals
Why SMG for Program Management Professional –– PgMP Certification?
- PMI® Registered Education Provider – REP ID 2861
- Best Program Management Training Provider – UAE (MEA Business Awards)
- KHDA Accredited Program Management Training Provider
- Our program management professional certification courses are packed with practical activities to ensure you fully understand the concepts not just memorize
- Sole supplier of Program Management training to the most prestigious government and corporate clients in the GCC
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality on our program management training ; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound
Who will be delivering the Program Management Professional course?
Oswin – PgMP, RMP, PMP, Prince2 Practitioner, P3O Practitioner.
Oswin carries over 20 years of international work experience in leading international organizations such as Deloitte, Accenture, GE, and Novartis in the roles of project, operations, risk, PMO, ITSM, and training management ranging industries such as consulting, auditing, taxation, IT, engineering, healthcare, education, and pharmaceuticals. He is also a certified Program management professional.
As a Portfolio, Program, Project, Risk, and IT Service Management Consultant / Trainer he has been working in the role of setting up PMOs, providing PMO consulting services, coaching and mentoring project managers, developing project management methodologies, creating project standards and templates for effective project communication, providing help for effective functioning of PMOs – provide development, support, and control capabilities to PMOs and project managers
Oswin has successful conducted more than 200 training workshops and trained more than 2000 professionals on portfolio management , program management training , project, risk, business analysis and ITSM besides several customized workshops.