Guaranteed LSS Green Belt Exam Pass
GoLeanSixSigma.com’s Internationally accredited Green Belt Training is the most practical, cost-effective way for you, your team or your entire organization to learn and begin applying the concepts and tools of Lean Six Sigma.
This is an in-depth course that enables learners to complete Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects from start to finish. Green Belts can deliver measurable, sustainable improvement by finding the root causes of problems and streamlining processes.
Green Belt Course Outline
- No pre-requisites are required for the Green Belt Training.
|Introduction||Define Lean Six Sigma and where it came from, the 8 Wastes, the Roles of Lean Six Sigma and how to effectively select projects||2 hours|
|Define||Define the problem, the process and the customer||5 hours|
|Measure||Measure and baseline the current process||6 hours|
|Analyze||Identify the root causes of problems and waste within the process||7 hours|
|Improve||Implement and verify solutions to address root causes||5 hours|
|Control||Maintain the gains||3 hours|
|Exam||Separated into 6 sections||4 hours|
|Total Estimated Time to Complete||32 hours|
LSS Green Belt Certification Objectives
- Define what Lean Six Sigma is, where it came from and why organizations benefit from it
- List and describe the Lean Six Sigma Roles
- List and define each of the 8 Wastes
- Describe how to find and select a worthwhile Lean Six Sigma Project
- Summarize the Lean Six Sigma Improvement method known as DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve
- and Control)
- Describe how to create a project charter, gather the voice of the customer and build a high-level map of the process
- Describe how to select measures, plan for data collection and collect baseline data about a process
- Describe how to conduct process analysis, conduct data analysis and then brainstorm and validate root causes of process problems
- Describe how to craft, filter and determine solutions to process problems and then mitigate the risks of process change
- Describe how to create monitoring plans, develop response plans and document the project
- GoLeanSixSigma Accredited Training Partner
- KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- Our workshops are packed with practical activities to ensure you fully understand the concepts not just memorize
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.