CERTIFIED DATA CENTRE PROFESSIONAL
With few exceptions, enterprises today rely on IT for the delivery of business-critical services – often directly to the end consumer. It is therefore vital that the mission-critical data centre is designed, maintained and op rated with high-availability in mind. However, the fact is most data centres do not meet the full availability, capacity and safety requirements that are often demanded.
The ever-changing technologies put even more pressure on data centre managers along with the faster pace at which these changes are required.
This 2 –day course designed to expose participants to the key components of the data centre. It will address how to setup and improve key aspects such as power, cooling, security, cabling, safety, fire suppression etc. to ensure a hi-available data centre. It will also address key operations and maintenance aspects.
Advanced level for Data Centre Professionals and this 3-day course will further increase attendees to a level being a compatible sparring partner with suppliers and they will be able to verify offers provided by vendors for correctness, effectiveness and efficiency.
The Certified Data Centre Expert course is a five-day course designed to prepare participants to analyse a given business case, perform technical evaluation of a project plan and a set of designs for the implementation of a mission-critical data centre. The course also engages participants in product evaluations and demonstrates how to select equipment, develop equipment test scripts (IET) and integrated performance and validation testing (IPVT). CDCE® builds upon knowledge gained in CDCP® and CDCS® courses.
Participants who pass the exam will join the industry’s elite data centre project design experts
All of these accreditations are world-wide accredited by EXIN.
- Choose an optimum site for mission-critical data centre based on current and future needs
- Describe all components that are important for high availability in a data centre and how to effectively setup the data centre
- Name and apply the various industry standards
- Describe the various technologies for UPS, re suppression, cooling, monitoring systems, cabling standards, etc, and to select and apply them effectively to cost-efficiently enhance the high-availability of the data centre.
- Review the electrical distribution system to avoid costly downtime
- Enhance cooling capabilities and efficiency in the data centre by using existing and new techniques and technologies for the increased cooling requirements of the future
- Design a highly reliable and scalable network architecture and learn how to ensure installers apply proper testing techniques
- Create effective maintenance contracts with equipment suppliers ensuring the best return on investment
- Setup effective data centre monitoring ensuring the right people get the right message
- Ensure proper security measures, both procedural and technical, are established to safeguard your company’s valuable information in the data centre
Who Should Attend?
Any IT, facilities or data centre operations professional who works in and around the data centre and who has the responsibility to achieve and improve the availability and manageability of the data centre
- KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- EXIN Accredited
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound